There are several things we can do.
- Share this site by clicking on the FaceBook link at the bottom of the Home page.
- Email the City Council members. We've provided their contact information on this site.
- Print a Flyer and post it on your building's bulletin board. We've provided Flyers on this site that you can print.
- Attend the next Waikiki Neighborhood Board meeting. We've provided the next meeting info on the Calendar page. You can also contact them. We've provided their contact info on this site.
- Bookmark this website, and check it often for new details and calendar info.
- Post Comments on this site. You can easily share your thoughts and suggestions, within each article on this site.
- Contact these groups: Hawaii’s Thousand Friends, The Hawaii Comunity Association, and The Waikiki Residents Association.
Our goal is to convince the city and developers to change the design of this building to abide by the new tower orientation rules, which will minimize the impact to the rest of the community and future developments.