As you may know, at the January 30, 2013 City Council hearing, Stanley Chang revealed that the Developer of this project contributes to his campaign.
If anyone is interested, below is a list of political contributions made by the Developer and other parties associated with this project.
Note: In case we made any errors, please verify the accuracy with your own research. Also, no judgements are being made here. We are only providing this information which was collected from the public site below. When these recipients speak in favor of this project, we think it is helpful to be aware of these contributions.
This information can be found at: https://data.hawaii.gov/browse/embed?q=political+contributions&sortBy=relevance&tags=campaign+contributions
For reference: Honolulu City Council members
Jason Grosfeld is the 2121 Kuhio Tower developer: Jason Grosfeld at Ritz-Carlton launch party
Click the image below to view the PDF file. Again, please do your own research to verify the accuracy.
These contributions were made from:
- the Development company (Irongate),
- the Developer himself (Jason Grosfeld, and his father),
- the Developer’s consultant (Keith Kurahashi, and his wife),
- the Developer consultant’s company (Kusao & Kurahashi),
- Rick Egged (President, Waikiki Improvement Association),
- and others involved in this project.
Note: This is not a complete list by any means, as there are most likely many others involved with this project.