You can research and view all permits at the Honolulu DPP Permits site:
The main permit for this project is: File#: 2012/SDD-73 (click to view)
The site is a little confusing to use, so here are some helpful tips:
Tips on how to use the DPP site to find related permits:
- when Searching for a Permit pay close attention to the displayed format instructions.
- after you find a permit, click on the “TMK” tab.
- you should see a list of the different TMK (tax map keys) associated with that permit.
- click on the “pencil” icon to the left of a TMK listed.
- then click on the “Other Permits” tab to see other permits associated with that TMK.
- if you want to pull the file for a permit, you need to go down to the DPP (1st floor) and request the File #.
- at the DPP, you can take photos of pages in the File (so bring your camera).
The 4 TMK’s associated with the Ritz Carlton Waikiki project are:
- 2-6-18:10 – to search, enter the following in TMK search box: 26018010 – luxury row stores (& sales office) – Link to Permits
- 2-6-18:42 – to search, enter thefollowing in TMK search box: 26018042 – part of tower site – Link to Permits
- 2-6-18:43 – to search, enter thefollowing in TMK search box: 26018043 – Food Pantry lot – Link to Permits
- 2-6-18:52 – to search, enter thefollowing in TMK search box: 26018052 – part of tower site – Link to Permits
The 3 street addresses associated with the project are:
- 2100 Kalakaua Ave – luxury row stores (and Ritz Carlton Waikiki sales office)
- 2121 Kuhio Ave
- 2139 Kuhio Ave – Food Pantry lot